Education : Hospitality/Events/Sales & Marketing
Career Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
As a marketing specialist, you will be tasked with a number of inbound and outbound marketing activities and the overall effectiveness of our marketing efforts. You are at the forefront of our sales and marketing initiatives.
- Perform lead generation and lead nurturing;
- Contribute to marketing plans and strategies to drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty;
- Assist in optimization of the conversion funnel, including maximizing conversion rate, performing user segmentation and optimizing lifetime visitor value of customers;
- Provide design, direction and manage production and distribution of marketing materials and ensure brand communication are consistent with the company and brand positioning;
- Execute and evaluate marketing campaigns;
- Organising and attending industry events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Conduct market research (e.g. using customer questionnaires and focus groups) record and update customer information where necessary.
- Proven history of executing in sales and marketing, and meeting challenging sales targets;
- Customer-focused, passionate and dedicated, able to drive continuous value of our products and services;
- Familiarity working with B2B and B2C customers;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills;
- Meticulous, detail oriented and analytical;
- Can work independently and as part of a team;
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities as necessary.
For a taste of what we do, download our free event management app:
Apple store: Download
Google Play store: Download
Windows 10 store: Download